THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 30, 2009

My favourite animal

My favourite animal is the rabbit.Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are seven different genera in the family classified as rabbits, including the European rabbit , Cottontail rabbit13 species), and the Amami rabbits, endangered species on Amami Ōshima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit, and these, along with pikas and hares, make up the order Lagomorpha.

Rabbits are ground dwellers that live in environments ranging from desert to tropical forest and wetland. Their natural geographic range encompasses the middle latitudes of the Western Hemisphere. In the Eastern Hemisphere rabbits are found in Europe, portions of Central and Southern Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Sumatra, and Japan. The European rabbit has been introduced to many locations around the world, and all breeds of domestic rabbit originate from the European.

I always wanted a pet rabbit.My mother says that to buy a rabbit you need to take care of it so much with love and responsibility.You should also care about it so that it will love you too. You should also bring it to the vet every few months.

A hutch should be placed in a position that is sheltered, out of direct sunlight. Extremes of temperature can cause stress which may result in discomfort or illness.

I hope to have a pet rabbit.If I had a pet rabbit I will name it as Sunny and if I had a hamster I will name it as Buggsy.

0 comments: