THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My plans during Chinese New Year holidays

Hi,Chinese New Year is coming,

On Sunday i will be going for a barbecue and the pit number is Q54.I always wanted to go for a barbecue.

The last time i went for a barbecue was 7 years.It was also the last time i saw my uncle in Singapore.I am very excited to go to the barbecue. My family will be making some jelly while my grandmother will be going to fried noodles.I will be waiting forward for that day to come!

Today,I will be going to Sembawang Shopping Center (SSC) to buy the ingredients for the barbecue.I hope to bring my boomerang and I wanted to rent a bike there too.I am also going study as hard as my twin brother because they are taking their Primary School Leaving Examination(PSLE) this coming October.

I'm very excited to go for the barbecue.I hope to go for a barbecue in the coming years or months. I am going to ask my parents if we can go for a barbecue again.

I guest I got to go now,
Bon voyage




0 comments: